GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

I have a 2007 hummer 3 & it won't start it has no…

Customer Question
I have a 2007 hummer...
I have a 2007 hummer 3 & it won't start it has no power inside the cluster won't come on nothing lights or operate like hazards, brake like ,etc I have a good battery and I check go see if there power to the fuse box & it is. It's like there no power making it inside
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GM
2/27/2016
GM Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

You need to check the main fuse under the hood to see if it is blown

Where would it be

The fuse box under the hood it will be a 30 amp fuse it could also be relay take a test light and test them as well

I figured it out someone had removed the fuse box & didn't plug in the Connectors correctly