GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

While the transmission seems to work well in normal and

Customer Question

While the transmission seems to work well in normal and automatic 4w drive, it jerks, shudders, seems to skip, in regular*****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've told you about all I know at this point. I wondering if this Envoy, which seems to be a good vehicle other wise (113000 miles), is worth fixing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No way, I'm not a mechanic.
JA: OK! The GM Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No. This is a 2008 XUV and I love this vehicle.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

im sorry your having this problem

are there any dash lights on or codes set at all ?