GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

I have a hummer H2 2005 and I did an up grade with a Hummer…

Customer Question
Hi, Im Edgard. I have...
Hi, Im Edgard. I have a hummer H2 2005 and I did an up grade with a Hummer h2 2007, the radio was unlocked and is working good but I can not see the screen. The 2007 radio has a cable with a terminal similar to a computer cable and I dont find in my 2005 hummer the wire plug to connect. I dont know what I need. (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GM
2/16/2016
GM Mechanic: Pete, GMC Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, GMC Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see the two radios compatible with each other or the 07 compatible to work on your model here.Most likely this is the cause here for the no display and cable connection issue.If you can tell me if this is a navigation radio you installed and if your model originally came equipped with the navigation radio this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete