GM

GM repair problems? Ask a GM repair expert now.

The interior lights in my 2006 Hummer H3 won't come on when…

Customer Question
The interior lights in...

The interior lights in my 2006 Hummer H3 won't come on when any of the (5) doors are opened. And that includes with or without the engine running. The interior light bulbs are all good, they work manually with the switches. Is there a relay or fuse in the fuse box that may have gone out, or is this an issue with the auto dimming / lights out feature after you turn off the vehicle and get out of it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's about all I can tell you. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a bad switch on one of the door jams, or is it something with the auto programing, like I mentioned, or what.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GM
Hello again. If it's not too late to ask, never mind answering my question. I already found the problem and the issue is resolved.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2016
GM Mechanic: Reggie Whiddon,
 replied 2 years ago
Reggie Whiddon

No problem have a great day