GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Just replaced #6 glow plug Chevy 2500 6.6. 2007 Classic. I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Just replaced #6 glow plug Chevy 2500 6.6. 2007 Classic. I cleared the code drove for three days all well. Today it threw the # ***** code AGAIN.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just replaced #6 glow plug Chevy 2500 6.6. 2007 Classic. I cleared the code drove for three days all well. Today it threw the # ***** code AGAINRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/gm/66qtj-having-problems-glow-plugs-going-2007-3500.html#ixzz3wTXJkFpW
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind.. The code isn't coming back... After I cleared it the second time. If it comes back I'll enlist your assistance thanks anyway!
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Just in case, remember codes don't necessarily mean a part is bad it only tells of a fault in that circuit, so depending on the code it could be the wiring, connection, etc.