GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I working on a signal lighs system of a Chevy Silverado 2004

Customer Question

Customer: I working on a signal lighs system of a Chevy Silverado 2004 Righ side is OK but left side when you turn on the signal switch all 4 lighs turn on like if you have turn the hazard lighs on I replace the signal lighs switch all ready for a new one from Auto Zone. There is no Changes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That pick up has a Snow plow system all ready install is a Chevy Silverado 4x4 1500 2004
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK.I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 1 year ago.

Hello , so would you like to test it now ? Thanks Joe