tristan
tristan, ASE MASTER
Experience:  8yrs. exp. ASE MASTER
10186415

I have a 2012 gmc terrain. When I turn the key the cel

Customer Question

I have a 2012 gmc terrain. When I turn the key the cel blinks and the car won't start.
Category: GM
Expert:  tristan replied 2 years ago.

If you have listed and 36,000 miles have your vehicle towed to the nearest Gm dealership because it will be covered under warranty. To me it sound like Bad battery or corroded battery terminals, bad engine control module or a module shorting out the module communication. All those are covered under warranty if you under 36k miles if you are over 36k but under 100k the I think g that's covered is the wngind control module. Please give a positive rating and reply back on other questions. Thanks