FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified
1627031

GM Sierra: I replace the ABS sensors bleed the brakes and I

Customer Question

I replace the ABS sensors bleed the brakes and I still have an ABS light on what did I miss?
Category: GM
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name on Bobby. Which sensor did you replace? Did you clear the codes afterwards?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I replaced both front ABS sensors but I did not clear the codes how do I clear the codes?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I had connection issues. You either need to use a scan tool or unhook the battery. Did you have codes for the front sensors?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Didn't get codes .
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Okay. If you didn't get codes the that may not have been the issue. You should have the computer scanned for codes. Some auto parts stores can do this for free.