molurch
molurch, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

2007 Gmc: what is the wiring diagram..front right..front left

Customer Question

what is the wiring diagram for a 2007 Gmc sierra radio, I am trying to hook up a interface for an amplifier. All I need is front right speaker positive and negative and front left positive and negative and the remote wire
Category: GM
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.
graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
which one is the remote wire?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

White- Pin#6 (Click "view full image" on the image above for a nice, close-up view in a pop-up window.)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
there is not a wire in that pin in the harness
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

There is no white wire in the harness?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no, there is no white wire in the harness at all
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

Ok, i think i know what happeneing. There were several different stereo systems offered in this vehicle, but only a couple with remotes. See if this wiring diagram mopre resembles the harness you are looking at: (on this one, OG/BK will be remote)

graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the diagram is not showing up just the second diagram of the harness itself please resend.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.
graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
there are two harnesses one looks like the first diagram you sent the second harness looks like the second diagram but the 5th pin is not og/bk
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

Can you give me some numbers off the radio? Serial Number? Model Number? (There should a tag on the top of it)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

25782841 is the GM part no.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 years ago.

Hmmm... that's odd. I can't seem to locate this anywhere. Tell you what... Let me opt-out and forward you to another Tech that may have better wiring info for you. Sorry for the inconvenience... sit tight one sec... someone will be right with you...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thanks anyways