German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Currently I’m attending a training course in Germany. And…

Customer Question
Hello, currently I’m...

Hello, currently I’m attending a training course in Germany. And I’m having problem with a member of the course as well. He’s sharing naked pictures of me and defamatory comments about me. Is the anything I can do about it ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a German lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m Portuguese currently living in the UK

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: German Law
Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2018
Lawyer: Thegonnec, Judge replied 2 months ago
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

Your only option is to file a criminal complaint with the German police force. The nature of the complaint will be slightly different depending on how he came into possession of these pictures of you. Whether you let him take them or whether they were "stolen".