German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

To whom to report the abuse of a minor child? Frankfurt am…

Customer Question
To whom to report...

To whom to report the sexual abuse of a minor child?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Frankfurt am Main.....I believe that is Hessen.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contact German consulates and Embassy, US Embassy in Berlin and an office in Mainz. Nothing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What else. I want to file charges!!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: German Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just wasted $45 on your scam. Shame on me. Will you permit me to share my experience with your scam? I wait on your permission. Without your permission I will remain silent!!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Lawyer: legal eagle, Attorney replied 4 months ago
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney

Dear Customer.

tahnk you so much.

For this you have to go to the police, not tnhe embassy and not an office in Mainz.

They will want to know the exact facts, dates, names and addresses of the persons involved.

You can go to any police office near you

What a stupid response to someone in the US....go to local police....who are only 3500 miles away. You might have thought to provide me an email or telephone number. You are a scam, pure and simple. Enjoy my $45, you did nothing to earn it.

Thank you so much for your kind response.

Unfortunately you did not share the information about your present residence, but said Hessen

Shift the blame. Glad you dont represent me in anything.

Of course I did not get your 45 $ so everything is going to be fine .

Thank you again , very nice having you

I would have offered to report it to the police on your behalf , but you do not want that obviously

You tell me where and how and I’ll report it.

I do not think this would do any good after your above posts directed at me . So I‘ ll withdraw .