German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need a lawyer to talk

Customer Question
I need a lawyer to talk
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: German Law
3/24/2018
Lawyer: legal eagle, Attorney replied 3 months ago
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney

Dear Customer,

hhow can I help ?

I hope you got my message.

Alas no

first let me know your reply in message.

I have ni question to answer

Nothing is visible to me

Hi, I am new to Germany and has been tricked to sign a contract.Now I have been told to pay as per contract..But they did not explain me the terms and conditions during signing.because the terms and conditions are written in back page which they did not show me and I have never read it as I do not understand German language,I thought it is a registration form for German course.I have signed only first page where it is written I accept all terms and conditions.but in second page where the terms and conditions are written..I do not have any signatures on second page because they never show that page during signing.
I do not understand German language ...I thought it is a registration form and I have been told to just sign the first page where it is written that I accept all terms and conditions.,but actually all terms and conditions are written in back page with signature left blank.
Now they are claiming since you have signed contract so you have to pay.please advice
Regards

Dear Customer

what Kind of contract ?

German language course..When I joined they told me it is a registration form and now they are claiming it is a contract.

Dear Customer,

you can contest the contract.

Do that asap

You write

I contest the contract because I did not know what i was signng

Has I known I would not have signed it

Contestimg makes the contract nil and void , so you have no obligation to pay

But how I can contest because it is already 6 months.I have joined the course and paid monthly as told by the secretary if the German school.Now when I have to leave to get a job,they are saying you have to pay for 2 months even if you leave as per contract.But I told I will not pay because during joining they told for monthly payment and never explained the whole terms and conditions of contract.if I knew that I would not have joined the German course.

Dear Customer,

I will leave this special problem to another expert

Dear legal,
I have paid 59e for your legal advice.Please respond.Regards
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.