German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Qudos and can you deal with proarbeit to take action or

Customer Question
My name is***** qudos and...
My name is***** qudos and can you deal with proarbeit to take action or stronger writing letters to them. Because they cross limits, they are using racism words, and rude, badly behavior to my pregnant wife
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: German Law
1/5/2018
Lawyer: legal eagle, Attorney replied 7 months ago
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Dear Customer, thank you so much for coming to this site.Racism and sexism are not permitted because these are discriminating.The law ( allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz) forbids all forms of discrimination because of nationality or sex.
You as their employee can even sue for damages .
I could write them a letter of course but unfortunately this has to be paid extra and has to be done outside of this forumI hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
0000,thanks not to the help the proarbeit to employee used racism words said to my wife and we did not used single word racism, Thank you for not help and take racism employee site bye
I am sorry but I am not allowed to write a letter at the cost of what you pay to just answerThis is prohibited by German LawBest of luck to you both
How much cost of letter and if you have send the letter that will be solve problems and start the money my wife pregnant. The most important worst thing to said proarbeit employee to used racism words. Do you write that you will take action by law or about racism in and my wife is pregnant conditions

Dear Customer,

I am a certified specialist for employment law.with a long experience in cases like yours

But as you already think I am taking sides I cannot help you

Very sorry

I´ll leave you to one of my colleagues

Hi it's Farhan I was was waiting for your answer that how much extra cost for strongly writing letter. do you have office in Frankfurt.