German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I send someone messages thought internet and he reported me…

Customer Question
I send someone messages...

I send someone messages thought internet and he reported me to police for harrasment. The messages I have send were friendly nature, I wanted to be friend with that person. The person missread the messages, reported me to the police and I am not aloud to contact the person anymore. I wish I could be friend with the person, but I don't know what to do. The police couldn't see a harrasment in my messages and I didn't get prosecuted and it all got wash away. The problem is, I care about the person and I do want to be his friend. Now, I am scared to contact the person and also I am upset waht happened. Is there anything I could do, to make up with the person?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am from Europe.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is not about employment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: German Law
12/6/2017
Lawyer: ratioscripta,
 replied 7 months ago
ratioscripta

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What state does your friend live in, please?

Germany
Lawyer: ratioscripta,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you. You are in the US law category. I will ask the moderators to transfer you to European law, where a European law expert will help. This may take a bit.

All the best.