legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
44859865

We purchased a hotel in Germany. We were defrauded on the

Customer Question

We purchased a hotel in Germany. We were defrauded on the transaction. Somehow the selling defrauder had the title placed back in their name. They then declared we are squatters. Yesterday at the Landgericht Landshut Abteilung fur Zivilsachen the judge declared a default judgement stating no appeal. We are victims of a criminal fraud. Can I appeal.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Bad Birnbach germany
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I dont understand
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer, I would have to see the judgment

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
A phone Call is no good
I need to read the judgment