German Law

Have German law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a Romanian married to a German national. We have a

Customer Question
3-year old son. Three days...
I am a Romanian married to a German national. We have a 3-year old son. Three days ago my husband admitted he has an affair. What would a divorce entail and what are his rights concerning the kid? Thank you very much!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: German Law
Currently he is the one supporting all the expenses of the family. I have only a freelance translation position that pays little.
11/15/2017
Lawyer: legal eagle, Attorney replied 5 months ago
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney

Dear Customer,

may I ask

Where is your country of residence ?

Germany
You are entitled to wife support and child support .Go to a lawyer at your locale
You have joint custody and the part where the child does not live has the right to get access
Visiting normally is for a few hours every week as the child is so small
I hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
Any further questions ?
legal eagle
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney