How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 5983
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your German Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

With an Italian passport but my wife has only an Australian

Customer Question

I am Australian with an Italian passport but my wife has only an Australian passport
Can she travel with me on holidays longer than 90 days if we arrive and leave from Frankfurt
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: German Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If we overstay it would only be for 6 weeks
Expert:  José M. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, just with Australian passport your wife is noy allow to stay longer than 90 days into Schengen Space

She will need long stay visa that could easily get as you explain your situation at the closer German embassy

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Do you mean we need to go to the German embassy in Frankfurt to get visa or Australia
Expert:  José M. replied 11 days ago.

From Australia, the closer German embassy in Australia if you are there

Related German Law Questions