How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask EULawyer Your Own Question
EULawyer, Lawyer
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 269
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
Type Your German Law Question Here...
EULawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: i want to check

Customer Question

hi there
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: i want to check my marriage registration record please how i do it
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no just need to know how i do check my marriage record
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. You have two options:

A. Check the marriage record yourself, in person, which can be done at the General Register Office, Werburgh Street, Dublin 2. You need to go there with some money, to purchase the photocopies, between Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

A specific search (since you would know the date of marriage) is EUR 2,- and a photocopy is EUR 4,-.

Their website is

B. Apply for a duplicate of your marriage certificate, which will not only give you the information, but also provide you with a usable document, if you need it in court, or for any other legal reason. This can be done either by post (form with instructions attached), or by internet, at the following address:

I hope my answer was useful and look forward to your rating, which is essential to my activity.


Dr I L Vlad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CustomerActive (0/1 - 1) $45Posted on: May 26 2016 11:13 AM
HI THERE , i need a solicitor in german city cologne please , to sort refugee issue , i ll be very grateful from your reply. kind regard muhammad