How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask EULawyer Your Own Question
EULawyer, Lawyer
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 247
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
Type Your German Law Question Here...
EULawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an English speaking family advocate urgently

Customer Question

I need an English speaking family advocate urgently
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: German Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really urgent I need legally secure my family I am in herten Germany and have no idea what next
Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

JA attorneys may not engage in an attorney-client relationship. As far as I know, I am the only German- and English- speaking European attorney on the website. To be very honest in your position I would not appeal via JA, because of the large distances. I would go to a local English-Speaking attorney. To help you with this, based on the fact that you are in Herten, which is in NRW, please find this list ( of English-speaking attorneys advised with the US Embassy for that land. It would be much better for you to have a local person who can go to the court and obtain an injunction, or notify the police, rather than someone half-Europe across.

Feel free not to rate. This is simply the help I can offer you in this difficult situation.


Dr I L Vlad

Related German Law Questions