José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I want to know if there is a Europene arrest warrant. I have

Customer Question

Hi I want to know if there is a Europene arrest warrant for me. I have recently been convicted in Holland.
Can I travel if there is warrant or will I get stopped for sure.
Category: German Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got convicted for 5 years but have gone in appeal it was a matter that happened 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
The only way you have to be sure if there is a warrant for you is to call the court you were convicted in Holland and ask, you or yoyr atorney there
There is not another way
Thank you