How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hhvgoetz Your Own Question
hhvgoetz, Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 2910
Experience:  LL.M. in International Trade Law (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
Type Your German Law Question Here...
hhvgoetz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find out if the person I am in an international relationship

This answer was rated:

How can I find out if the person I am in an international relationship with is really divorced?



there is no register you could access unless you intend to marry the person.

The person can obtain a certificate stating that he is divorced. It can be obtained at the civil registry office at the place of residence of the person. However you are not entitled to obtain the certificate. You will have to ask your boyfriend.



Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, I don't want him to know I am questioning him. Yes, we intend on marrying. Could a Private Investigator help me?


This might be of help. But an investigator may not get a result which is 100% reliable.
hhvgoetz and other German Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related German Law Questions