DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen
31778273

I am a Libyan nationality holder, I came to Germany in July

Customer Question

I am a Libyan nationality holder, I came to Germany in July 2011 from Libyan running away from the war with my family, and I managed to get a contract with a German company for one year then was extended for one year more, this company is like the mother company of the company I use to worked with in Libya, my contract is going to finish in November 2013, and it seems that the company does not want to renew my contract because they want me to work there in Libya, as they running out of staff there, and the situation in Libya still risky and unstable, and my resident permit in called blue card which allows me to stay 3 months longer than my contract duration, and I not sure if I can manage to get a job with other company before my resident permit expired.

So my question, is it possible to apply for any other immigration status which allows me to stay longer in Germany?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Fran,

Unfortnately no, I am still waiting for your answer.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Hazim. We will search for a legal professional for you in Germany.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Wendy,

I can wait, but hopefully there will be answer at the end?

Best Regards

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Your question is open to all of our German legal experts and site researchers. I have also marked your question high priority.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Wendy,

Please transfer back the amount to the original funding source.

Thanks

Best regards