How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hhvgoetz Your Own Question
hhvgoetz, Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  LL.M. in International Trade Law (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
Type Your German Law Question Here...
hhvgoetz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I have 3 questions: 1. I signed agreement with the company

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have 3 questions:
1. I signed agreement with the company with 6 months termination period. Theoretically I am still hired by them, but they released me from coming to work. Also they stopped to send me my salary slips monthly. My understanding is they should be sending them to me. Is there any law how I can make them to send me my salary slips which I will need for a mortgage application?
2. We agreed that my benefits will stay the same. One of them is my appraisal. I sent them my assesment, never received reply and comments. Is there any law I can make them to send me comments to my appraisal and document where my bonus amount is explained. I have one from the previous year.
3. Is there a German lawyers ethical body where I can ask a question when if lawyer can switch from my side to my company side,



1. Yes, you should still receive payment.

2. You also have a right to obtain a favorable appraisal. There is a special language code in Germany for these appraisals. You should hire a lawyer doing labor law in order to obtain it.


If a lawsuit is necessary, be aware that before labor court every party pays its own lawyer not matter which is the outcome of the lawsuit. This way, lawsuits are not too expensive, but check the costs beforehand when contracting a lawyer.


3. These bodies are called "Rechtsanwaltskammer" and do exist for every state (Bundesland). You can easily find them via Google.



Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the answer. I am receiving the payment. I am not receiving salary slips, confirmations how much money was paid s salary, also, as insurances. I will need them for my future mortgage applications. Banks are asking usually about 6 months history. They were sending them to me before signing mutual agreement. So question is how I can make them to send me salary slips - paper confirmation of wach Mönch payment.

You can also claim just the receipts, if necessary in a lawsuit before the labor court (Arbeitsgericht). This should not cost a lot of money even if it is necessary to go to court.



hhvgoetz and other German Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related German Law Questions