German Law

Have German Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

German Law

i had an arrest warrant for a civil bill berlin, i was a tourist

treated for tinnitus the dr...
i had an arrest warrant for a civil bill berlin, i was a tourist treated for tinnitus the dr never gave me bill sued me in my absence
i tried to communicate 20x email ph he would not come to ph or reply to emails just hired a debt collector
punitive harsh unfair!!!
3/18/2013
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney

legal eagle :

Dear Customer,

legal eagle :

thank you so much for using Just Answr.

legal eagle :

The doctor has to prove you got the bill. If you did not get it you do not have to pay.

legal eagle :

If there is however already a court order against you there is nothing you can do but pay the bill

Customer:

Hi nice to meet you

legal eagle :

Onece the court order is there it is considerd valid, unfortunately

legal eagle :

Oh, nice to meet you, too

Customer:

I have a son berlin i wanted to visit and my lawyer there told me that this order is against me, how can they make proceedings when i have no chance to defend, not in the country

legal eagle :

Oh yes, that is easily done

Customer:

i also want to know if i can counter sue him for bad behaviour

legal eagle :

If the order is out and you do not contradict within a certain deadline it becomes valid

legal eagle :

You can complain with the Ärztekammer

Customer:

well that is not good in my country australia we should be there to receive notices as to prove we had a "chance' to defend otherwise i can sue you for 7000 dollars in tanzanaia and you are not there, u enter the country and your guilty of what???

Customer:

not being there

Customer:

seems crazy

Customer:

Thanks I'm just angry

legal eagle :

Yes I know

Customer:

what is yr name by the way

legal eagle :

Sometimes the legal system is just crazy

legal eagle :

My name isXXXXX

Customer:

well in my estimation a person isn't guilty til proven innocent, the dr obscured justice in my opinion i want to mount a claim against him

Customer:

i can prove (yr face is nice) he wouldn't cooperate to settle

Customer:

just act punitively

legal eagle :

Oh no

Customer:

Claudia

legal eagle :

What you mean is criminal law

legal eagle :

Your case is all about civil law, which is different altogether

Customer:

i don't know, he was a frustrating person this didn't need to get to this stage

legal eagle :

Thanks for the compliment. Picture was taken today

legal eagle :

Yes it sometimes does. It happens to all kind of people

Customer:

i used to live in berlin i love it I'm a songwriter www.cdbaby.com/peterstein2 + put peterthesongman into google and see my vids and make a good comment

legal eagle :

It is just as you are not a permanent resident here he was afraid he would not get his money

legal eagle :

Oh this is intersting

Customer:

fk his money answer the emails the ph the crazy guy!!!

legal eagle :

You meet the most fascinating peopel working for Just Answer

Customer:

I'm one of them and i love german women

legal eagle :

Oh I see

Customer:

can't help it

legal eagle :

Yes

legal eagle :

Understandable

Customer:

anyhow

legal eagle :

Yes

Customer:

you write me

Customer:

and should i sue

Customer:

mount a case

legal eagle :

No, I think you should just pay because the trouble this causes you is far bigger then the money it costs you, believe me.

legal eagle :

If the deed is already there, the court order I mean there is virtually nothing you can do

legal eagle :

It may not be just , I agree.

legal eagle :

But the legal system is not always just, sometimes it is injust

Customer:

well meeting you made it all worthwhile

Customer:

heehee

legal eagle :

Thanks

legal eagle :

I shall watch your video

Customer:

ok lovely

legal eagle :

Ok

legal eagle :

If I have helped just a little bit I would very much appreciate getting a laughing smilie

Customer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqeOXHFgW8U

legal eagle :

Please do not click on a sad smilie as this is a negative feedback

legal eagle :

Rather click on no smilie

Customer:

for you anything

legal eagle :

Thanks

Customer:

write me

legal eagle :

Thank you

legal eagle :

Yes

Customer:

i fell in love with a berlin girl she broke my heart, thats what the song on youtube is about

Customer:

ok ill do what you want excellent smilie how do i get outta here

legal eagle :

I see

Customer:

wished someone did

Customer:

alls fair in love and war

Customer:

as they say

legal eagle :

so Shakespeare says

Customer:

better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

legal eagle :

I think

legal eagle :

Yes

Customer:

many a trip between the cup and the lip shakespeare

legal eagle :

ok

Customer:

love hurts

Customer:

a song from the 80s and a good one

Customer:

what about you

legal eagle :

Yes I know this song

Customer:

former quote means when you drink coffee you are not even sure of getting the cup to your lip

Customer:

hahaha

legal eagle :

haha

Customer:

humility

Customer:

shakespeare a freak

Customer:

goethe good but not as good as william

legal eagle :

I agree

legal eagle :

I love his sonnets

Customer:

expectation is the root of all sorrow

Customer:

shakespeare

legal eagle :

Yes that is true

Customer:

i leave you with this

legal eagle :

Yes, nice meeting you

Customer:

i feel your soul please write to me

Customer:

bye

legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Thank you for the bonus

Thanks again
legal eagle
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney