How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hhvgoetz Your Own Question
hhvgoetz, Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 2900
Experience:  LL.M. in International Trade Law (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
Type Your German Law Question Here...
hhvgoetz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The German company I will work for is owned by a company in

This answer was rated:

The German company I will work for is owned by a company in the UK, is it easier, quicker to get a working permit or is there a quicker way so I can start legally working through the UK company . Ie that I get hired by the uk company?

I'm not an expert on UK immigration law, but I would not consider things to be easier as you are not from a Commonwealth Country.


Maybe another expert can add any more information on that topic.

hhvgoetz and other German Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related German Law Questions