a.merkel
a.merkel, Rechtsanwältin; LL.M. Eur.
Experience:  1.+ 2. Staatsexamen; LL.M.(Master of Law)
35164805

Hello, Most likely i will go to work for a german company

Most likely i will go to work for a german company to Germany. I currently live in the USA and I'm working under an H1 visa. I am a mexican citizen.

1. What is the easiest way to get a working permit to work for the german company in Germany?

2. If I enter with my mexican passport, how long can i stay as a tourist?

3. Do i need to get a VISA to enter Germany?

Thanks

a.merkel :

Dear Customer,

thank you for using Just Answer.

a.merkel :

a.merkel :

A national settlement permit or a blue card to apply for EU. This requires a university degree, a contract with the German company, an annual salary of 44.800 euros.

a.merkel :

Do not meet the requirements, so you can still request a residence permit if you have an employment contract with a German company.

a.merkel :

However, it is checked whether a German can do this job.

a.merkel :

a.merkel :

3 Month

a.merkel :

a.merkel :

Yes. A Mexican citizen has to apply for a visa at the German mission (Embassy) in the foreign Country. Only with visa you may enter.

a.merkel :

here will find a list with german embassys all over the world. Check the nearest in USA or mexico:

a.merkel :

http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/DE/Laenderinformationen/DtAuslandsvertretungenA-Z-Laenderauswahlseite_node.html

a.merkel :

I hope I was able to help. I am here to help you and I ONLY get paid if you rate me positively AFTER I answer you.

Bonuses are appreciated. Thank you!

a.merkel :

Anja Merkel, L:

a.merkel :

Attorney Anja Merkel, LL.M.