How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DirkBettinger Your Own Question
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 132
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen
Type Your German Law Question Here...
DirkBettinger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the USA Army, I will start paying child support for

Customer Question

I am in the USA Army, I will start paying child support for my son who lives in Germany with his mother, I never married her, as a matter of fact she waited over a year to tell me by email that she was pregnant and had a child already 4 months old, is been almost year and a half since we started the child support hearing, my son is 2 yrs old now. I believe she waited to tell me because she did not know who was the father, as she confessed in the application for child support she was being sex active with other man while she was with me. I dont think this woman is able to raise my child in a safe environment and be able to provide what he needs, a nice familiy. She has serious financial issues, she pays child support for his two daughters who are being raised by her ex-husband. I am married now and have a son with my wife, we live in a clean and safe environment in the USA and I want full custody of my son in Germany. What are my options?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
of course Ill wait. Hopefully I can get an answer in the next few days.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.



Related German Law Questions