Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Are you expert of target? I returned vacuum on 08/24/2019

Hi are you expert of target?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?
Customer: I returned vacuum on 08/24/2019 and never got my refund
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Receipt Id 2-9236-1349-0124-3080-8

My name is ***** ***** I am a General expert very familiar with Target policies.

Since you have the Reciept and number for the return you will need Main Office Customer service:

1.***-***-****

When you call aske for customer serviceand complaints when you hear the cue and it will bring you to a Live representive. Give the the information and let them know your Reciept number and they can do a look up.

If this was purchased with a credit card you can also start a dispute to recover you money.

Please let me know if you further questions about this issue.

Joan

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks. I will do it later.

If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to Rate my service 6 stars. This alsters Justanswer that I have assisted you and they will compensate me for time and answers.

Joan

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
STOP