General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have two silver dollars one is a1887 o mint mint

I have two silver...

I have two silver dollars one is a1887 o mint mark mint condition

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

The other one is a 1893 o mint mint condition I don't no how to send pictures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Did you receive my message

7/10/2018
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos of both sides of the coins if you can (I can also work without just let me know)
Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
no pictures

Are these two coins circulated? Mint condition means they have never been in circulation.

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
they have never been in circulation
Customer reply replied 4 days ago
Jennifer Ihave no further information I will get some to help me with the pictures later. Just give me whatyougot now

1) An 1887 O (New Orleans mint) Morgan silver dollar is valued at $2676 in MS-65 (mint state 65, the best you can get)

and valued at $71 in MS-60, the next step down which is most likely what you have if it is not encapsulated.

2) An 1893 O (New Orleans mint) Morgan silver dollar is valued at $198,212 in MS-65 and valued at $2884 in MS-60 which is likely what you have. The next step down is AU-50 (about Uncirculated) $794.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
both coins are in capsule

Do they have grading on them like I mentioned above - two letters and a two digit number?

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
no not at this time

1) An 1887 O (New Orleans mint) Morgan silver dollar is valued at $2676 in MS-65

2) An 1893 O (New Orleans mint) Morgan silver dollar is valued at $198,212 in MS-65

Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher