General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would to move to South Carolina, preferable Charleston.

Customer Question
HI, I would to move to...
HI,
I would to move to South Carolina, preferable Charleston. Could you please advise good area and suggest about school for kids?
Thank you.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
6/2/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 2 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to research what is considered good areas to move to in the state as well as the better schools:

1. US News and World Report in their latest study rate Charleston high. They report that "Neighboring communities like Mount Pleasant, James Island and Daniel Island are popular among families"

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/south-carolina/charleston

2. City-data.com is a favorite of mine as it goes into detail on many of the areas you would want to know before moving to a new city

http://www.city-data.com/county/Charleston_County-SC.html

3. 2018 study looking at school districts as well as crime rate, cost of living and family friendly

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/search/best-places-for-families/s/south-carolina/

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael