General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am seeking a list of the attorneys that utilize a toll…

Customer Question
Hi,I am seeking a list...
Hi,I am seeking a list of the attorneys that utilize a toll free number in the philadelphia / pa that are listed as spending the most money on advertising...Thanks
Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: General
5/31/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 19 days ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon Andrew,

Quite the research question as right now just not finding anything this specific. Just too many firms and to narrow down to what you are looking for is something I am not locating. I will then opt-out for possibly another researcher in our legal area to assist.

Looking forward to helping in other areas in the future.

Librarian Michael

Expert: Andy4712, Consultant replied 18 days ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant

You could just google attorneys with 800 numbers in Philadelphia. I am not sure this information is available to the public.

He probably spends a bunch:

http://hurt123.com/#