General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like to find a lost relative. Where can I start?

Customer Question
I would like to...

Expert's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

British Columbia. I think he is still in Vancouver where I live.

Expert's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have his old phone number, but it is now assigned to someone else. Perhaps because he has moved. He did not list his phone number, and I don't think he does now either or maybe he uses someone else's phone number. I have searched the Internet for his name. There are several people with the same name, but none of them are actually him.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
The estimate time is supposed to be 8 minutes, but it has been much longer. Can the lawyer call me at(###) ###-####instead?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me at(###) ###-####or what is your phone number so I can call you?
Please cancel my question (Order ID: 18962840-893), and refund my $5.00. I am not satisfied with your service.
5/30/2018
Expert: Andy4712, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant

What is his name?

It took too long for you to reply via email when the estimate time was supposed to be 8 minutes. I could not call you or nobody called me. I am not satisfied with your service. Please refund my $5.00 and do not charge me anything anymore. Cancel my membership if I am a member.

You should probably contact customer service to cancel.