General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need a new birth certificate.i was born in 59 at the 98th…

Customer Question
Hi.i need a new...

Hi.i need a new birth certificate.i was born in 59 at the 98th general hospital in neubrucke germany and i am having a hard trying figure out how to go about it.

Expert's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.

My dad was stationed there when i was born he was in the army.i was six months when we came back to usa. his name was paul joesef dick my mothers was name dorohty winnefred rawson dick.my name is tamara ***** ***** now

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Genealogist should be aware of?

I was born june 27 1959 neubrucke germany

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: General
5/30/2018
Expert: Andy4712, Consultant replied 27 days ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant

Here is some info:

https://de.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/obtaining-vital-records/