General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Can’t find book I was reading about slavery in the 18th

Customer Question
Can’t find book I...

Can’t find book I was reading about slavery in the 18th century

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington state

Expert's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Looked for books.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanx

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
5/27/2018
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 2 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

There have been thousands of books written about slavery in the 1700s. First of all, what country was the book written about? If it was the United Sates, was it about the Northern or Southern US? Was it supposed to be fact, fiction, a text book, etc.?