General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Master Cycle bike carrier hitch attachment doesn't fit my…

Customer Question
Master Cycle bike carrier hitch...
Master Cycle bike carrier hitch attachment doesn't fit my bike. Can you tell how old this carrier might be?I bought it used for $135 yesterday. I feel like I was ripped. The seller claimed the bike was in perfect condition. It is not the case.The carrier slipped off the bike. Luckily my child is fine. Can you direct me where I can buy a attachment from?The current attachment is meant for a bike frame that is circular and my frame is more flat. It also has the rubber worn out and the attachment to bike is metal to metal.I am attaching some photos.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
5/26/2018
Expert: WiseOwl58,
 replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58

You would have to go back to the seller and demand a refund. If the seller is unwilling to cooperate, then you can sue the seller in small claims court to get your $135 back plus your court costs.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

That is not the answer I am looking for. The seller wouldn't give me the money back. Ithink it is too much of a pain to take to small claims court for $135. Can you please tell me if the process is easy and what I might need to do? How much does it cost? We live in Libertville, IL.
I was originally looking to buy a retrofit attachment I could use on the bike. And I also wanted to know how old this carrier is. Not sure why I was transferred to law department.
Can you please tell me if the process is easy and what I might need to do? How much does it cost? We live in Libertville, IL.