General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need a telephone number to contact Create Space regarding…

Customer Question
I need a telephone...

I need a telephone number to contact Create Space regarding a book I have published for sale on Amazon.

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung Galaxy S7

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Nothing to do with my Samsung Galaxy phone. I just want a number to speak to an agent at Create Space. Unable to find a number.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: General
4/2/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

A few phone numbers to try:

https://www.createspace.com/pub/community/demo.review.do?id=1238252

Also

(843)(###) ###-####/strong>

I also see that Create Space is part of a company called On-Demand Publishing, LLC. If the two numbers above do not offer someone to speak with that trying the contact info for On-Demand Publishing, LLC might work:

(###) ###-####/a>

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael