General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where can I find info on a folding called the "NIP GLIDE"

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find info on a folding walker called the "NIP GLIDE" designed by Phil & Nina Bracewell in Wellington, New Zealand please?

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Office Jet Pro 6960 and Windows 10. Thank you Pearl.

Expert's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hi Pearl, HP Office Jet Pro 6960 and Windows 10.

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Thanks from, Nigel in New Zealand.

Expert's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About 1 month ago.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, can't think of anything else, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: General
4/2/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

From my research, site linked below is the distributor for this particular walker. You can find out more about how it works as well as how to order online:

https://www.lifeunlimitedstore.co.nz/33768/nip-glide-walker-live-style

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael