General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Teacher only:! Can you find photos of furnished apartments…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Teacher only:Hey Sarah! Can you find photos of furnished apartments at the Atwater building, in Chicago, Illinois (355 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60611)?
4/1/2018
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Thank you for the request. I have been offline for a while due to the Easter holiday; sorry for the delay in my response. I will look into this for you and see what I can find. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Sarah

In searching for photos of furnished apartments at The Atwater, I came across the problem of many websites using the official photos from the website (https://www.liveatwaterchicago.com/photos.html) to market the apartment. I was able to find some photos that are not stock photos, but please keep in mind that some of these came from Google images and had the following notation "Images may be subject to copyright" (which appears under all images on Google). I have attached the photos to this reply. If you are satisfied with my service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you and have a wonderful evening! Sarah

a124cf04-b061-4cd8-a3c6-...jpga124cf0...jpg4325e66f-cdc5-42b3-9150-...jpg4325e66...jpgb710576c-e161-4c33-bea8-...jpgb710576...jpge2e26d28-c5d7-43d4-bc4a-...jpge2e26d2...jpg3a5e11ae-11d8-45fd-bc54-...jpg3a5e11a...jpg5d84d453-cf76-4468-8367-...jpg5d84d45...jpg98aea77b-4e8a-430a-8c3e-...jpg98aea77...jpgf9edeee5-9f82-4d10-93ff-...jpgf9edeee...jpg3191f27e-221d-433d-ad09-...jpg3191f27...jpg

I attempted to send you 9 photos in my last reply. On my end, it is looking like only 5 went through, so I am going to resend the other 4. If you got all 9 the first time around and these 4 are a repeat, I apologize and please ignore. Sarah

a5d3d236-a9c2-4f85-9058-...jpga5d3d23...jpg7ea16d42-8eef-4190-9675-...jpg7ea16d4...jpgaad19398-db84-4911-9a5f-...jpgaad1939...jpg8740ba2b-51ca-4998-a0ae-...jpg8740ba2...jpg

Good morning. I just wanted to check in with you since it has been a couple of days since I answered this request. If you need further assistance, please let me know. If not, please remember to "accept answer" and take a moment to provide a rating for my service so that this request will be marked as closed. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Hi, just wanted to check in with you again, as this question is about to time out. If you are satisfied with my service, please take a moment to "accept answer" and provide a rating so that this question will be marked as closed. If you need something further, please let me know and I'd be happy to help. Thanks. Have a good day! Sarah

Good morning. As the month comes to a close, I am just going through requests to make sure that all loose ends have been tied up. I just realized that this question was never closed. If you were satisfied with my service, please take a moment to "accept answer" and provide a rating. If not, please let me know how I could have better assisted you so that I can improve for next time. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher