General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Wear do I locate the vin # on a 1972 tery trave l tralor…

Customer Question
wear do I locate the...
wear do I locate the vin # on a 1972 tery trave l tralor
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: General
3/31/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

From my research, check first the trailer tongue which is the metal bars at the front end of the trailer. This is the most common VIN placement area as I would check this part of the trailor first. If the VIN cannot be found on the trailer tongue, check the frame, then the exterior and interior of the vehicle. Often the VIN is also found on the documents and owners manual if you own those as well.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael