General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

L ordered a shower head from wish and it has been some time…

Customer Question
l ordered a shower head...
l ordered a shower head from wish and it has been some time now/whats up?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: General
3/30/2018
Expert: Sarah, Teacher replied 3 months ago
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good evening and welcome to justanswer.com. I would be happy to help you with your question. I understand you are waiting for a shower head that you ordered from Wish. Items ordered on Wish typically 4-6 weeks for delivery. They are often being shipped from overseas, and depending on the customs policies for a particular country, it can sometimes take several weeks for your item to arrive. For example, items coming from China typically take around 35 days to reach your door. You should be able to track your package via the Wish website. Here are the tracking instructions that are provided by Wish:

If you want to check the delivery status of your order, you can find the most updated tracking information by visiting the Order History page: www.wish.com/transaction.

Tap on "Where's my package?" to view your order’s estimated date of arrival and tracking history. Please note, depending on how the merchant ships your order, there may not be tracking information available.

If you have any other questions about the status of your order, you can contact our Customer Service team from your Order History section: www.wish.com/transaction.

Here is a link to the Wish FAQ page that addresses the issue of shipping times and tracking packages. It has the information above as well as additional info about shipping: https://www.wish.com/help

It is always my top priority to provide excellent customer service. If you feel that I have done so, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. Thank you. Have a wonderful evening! Sarah

Good evening. I just wanted to check in with you since it has been a few days since I answered this request. If you need further assistance, please let me know. If not, please remember to "accept answer" and take a moment to provide a rating for my service so that this request will be marked as closed. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Expert: Sarah, Teacher replied 2 months ago

Good morning. As the month comes to a close, I am just going through requests to make sure that all loose ends have been tied up. I just realized that this question was never closed. If you were satisfied with my service, please take a moment to "accept answer" and provide a rating. If not, please let me know how I could have better assisted you so that I can improve for next time. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah