General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Where can I find a website for apartment for rent in Canada?

Where can I find a...
Where can I find a website for apartment for rent in Canada ?
3/28/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Many sites to review so went ahead to offer a few for you to search for an apartment:

http://apartmentscanada.com/

https://www.rentboard.ca/rentals/index.aspx

https://www.rentcafe.com/canada

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian