General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am interested in RV Condo Resort ownership in Florida on…

I am interested in RV...
I am interested in RV Condo Resort ownership in Florida on the gulf coast and want to find out if there are any Real Estate agents I can higher as a buyer who specialize in this arena. I have a 2016 43 foot Class A motorhome and am interested in Mid to High end RV Resort Condo or Coop ownership. Are there any Real Estate agents specializing in this arena?
3/27/2018
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I would like an answer, or even any semi-related information.
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good afternoon and welcome to justanswer.com. If you are interested in purchasing an RV resort condo or coop, I would suggest that you contact one of the following realtor agencies in Florida that specializes in those kinds of properties along the Gulf Coast so that they can match you with a real estate agent:

1. Resort Quest Real Estate,(###) ###-#### website: http://www.resortquestgulfcoast.com/

2. Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty,(###) ###-#### website: https://www.plumleegulfbeachrealty.com/

I hope this information is helpful to you. If you are satisfied with my service, please take a moment to provide a rating. If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thank you and have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Perfect, thank you!

I'm glad I could help. If you haven't already done so, please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you so much! Sarah