General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I NEED HELP LOCATING A PACKAGE. I see the words intel inside…

Customer Question
I NEED HELP LOCATING...

I NEED HELP LOCATING A PACKAGE.

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I see the words intel inside CORE 13 DELL

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

LAST WEEK I SOLD AN ITEM ON E BAY BUT COULD NOT PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL, SO I TOOK IT TO THE POST OFFICE. NOW I CAN'T FIND THE STATIS OF THE PACKAGE

Expert's Assistant: What Intel model do you have?

I DON'T KNOW

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Intel printer?

IT HAPPENED ONLY LAST WEEK, BECAUSE I SOLD AN ITEM

Expert's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

PERSONALLY I NEVER DID. HUSBAND ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING. HE DIED, AND I'M TRYING TO DO IT MYSELF

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, BUT I HOPE IT IS SOMEONE I CAN TALK TOO.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: General
3/26/2018
Expert: Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher replied 27 days ago
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.

Let me know the tracking number of the package and how you shipped it. Was this an Ebay sale?

Ellen, Consultant