General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Iam a senior person, so I make a change, then I forget. What…

Iam a senior person, so...
Iam a senior person, so I make a change, then I forget. What is the best way to remember if you make say a new change of password.
3/26/2018
Carlett F
Carlett F, Licensed Therapist and Business and Real Estate Professional

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Carlett and I can help you today. I'll be back shortly with my reply!

OK.

Try buying a small pocket size password ***** It is a little black book.

In this book you will write down all your usernames and passwords for all your accounts.

You can also write down important email addresses. You want to keep this little book in a safe place at home near your PC.

Office Depot is a good place to find this book.

Another option is to create a strong solid password ***** with letters and numbers that is easy for you to remember and then vary it slightly with each type of account you set up.

I hope this helps

Carlett

Online is fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Carlett F
William Purpura
William Purpura, Managing General Partner
Phone call session started