General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I locked my rimowa salsa briefcase and seem to have

Hi! I locked my...

Hi! I locked my rimowa salsa briefcase and seem to have forgotten the combination. Any tricks for getting open again?

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

It’s a TSA lockt I can send a picture?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not sure. It is not one of those locks where you can look under the number dials

3/26/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning and welcome to justanswer.com. I would be happy to help you with your question this morning. The locks on Salsa luggage/briefcases usually come preset with the code 000. If you have never set up your own combination, it should still be set to 000. However, if you set up your own combination, the 000 will obviously not work. Unfortunately, your only option in that situation is to contact Kaehler and they will tell you what to do and replace your lock if needed. The phone number is, toll free:(###) ###-####OR main office line:(###) ###-#### They are available M-F, 8:30-5:30 CST. You can also email***@******.***.

I hope that the information I've provided has been helpful to you. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you again for using justanswer.com and have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher