General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have Acer ACX1320WH Projector. But it's getting shut down…

For ***** *****brarian,I have Acer...
For ***** *****brarian,I have Acer ACX1320WH Projector. But it's getting shut down after few minutes. Looks like its lump is not working. I think, I might have to replace the lamp, as it's out of warranty.
My questions are,
1) How much may be the approximate cost for this lamp? Where can I buy it? Any link for the lamp of this projector model to buy?
2) Where can I repair/replace the lamp? Any repair center in Dallas or Atlanta? Average cost of labor charge to repair/replace?
3/25/2018
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good morning,

Happy to assist with finding a replacement lamp for your Acer projector. Looking at the Acer webpage, it seems that they have one for sale as the link with pricing is below:

https://us-store.acer.com/projector-lamp-x1220h-x1320wh

As for your question on repair facilities to take your projector to in the Dallas or Atlanta area, here are some repair shops to inquire with:

1. DLP TV & Projector Lamps of Dallas

http://www.elocalprofiles.com/m/dallas-tx-electronic-repairs/

2. Mentronix

http://mendtronix.com/projector-repair/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

How much is the labor charge I can expect to replace/install this lamp?

Labor I would believe can differ for each business as besides replacing the bulb could have a cost to order the part as well. Best to inquire beforehand with each business I have listed.

Went ahead to research what is listed for 2018 pricing for labor costs to repair electronics. Expert to pay something between $60-$100.

Take care,

Michael

Any video article, that I can follow to buy and replace/install this specific lamp to my projector model? Any DIY link that you can share?

User manual is about as far as I can locate

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/233212/Acer-X1220h-Series.html

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
A video link to demonstrate step by step installation of this type of same or similar project lamp installation would have been helpful :-)
Hi Mike, I have posted a new question on the same projector. Do you think, you can pick that question to respond?

Good evening,

Online I am not seeing your new question as it is possible another expert has possibly looked at it. If though you would like me to look at it, resend the question and ask for my help in the question field as then I will be able to respond.

Looking forward to assisting.

Librarian Michael

Oh I see. Will do.

Great as will keep an eye out for it.

Librarian Michael