General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How can I watch a rerun of the 2018 swallows day parade in…

Hi and welcome to JA...

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

3/25/2018
rayanswers

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=swallows+day+parade+san+juan+capistrano+2018

Best I have here are the kids parade for 2018 and prior years.They will put this on you tube in a day or two.

I appreciate the chance to help you .Thanks

If you can positive rate5 stars it is much appreciated.

Here is the 2018 kids parade part and the prior years.They will have 2018 on you tube here shortly it takes a couple of days

I cannot find any live streaming, you tube here in a day or two will have it.Thats the best you are going to do.I don't see they live streamed it at all.

I cannot find that after multiple searches.

No problem I will opt out good luck here.

Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good morning,

It seems that I have found your request a day late as the parade was yesterday (March 24th). I would then suggest checking out the previous links that were offered above as well as possibly sending an email to the parade association to see if they might be able to assist in sending over the internet portions or the entire parade video to you:

http://www.swallowsparade.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

I would first contact the organization above and politely ask if there is a website link to watch the parade rerun. It is also possible that the local cable company in the area might have recorded it live for those to watch so again politely ask if it is possible that a contact can be given to you for the local cable company to see if something can be done for you to get a copy.

Take care,

Michael

Not sure why that happen but your request is still open. Go ahead and contact the parade organizers and see what they might say about allowing you a copy of the parade.

Take care,

Michael

Address along with specific email addresses are listed in the link below:

http://www.swallowsparade.com/contact-us/

Take care,

Michael

Feel free to use the contact page I provided to see about an answer from the parade organizers.

Take care,

Michael

Parade Inquiries

James Valgean- Parade Chairman
*****@******.***

Take care,

Michael

Have a good evening.

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian