General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Which one of the following is a run-on sentence? A. I'm not…

Which one of the following...
Which one of the following is a run-on sentence?
A. I'm not a fan of wrestling, but Leslie is.
B. I think Frank might be too busy he likes to make people think he's smart.
C. Jerry told me he likes June, but Hank likes Julie better.
D. I would talk to Frank if I knew him, but people don't ever talk to him.
3/23/2018
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Okay

Hi again, and thank you for requesting me.

If you request me again, please include my name in the question--begin it with "For Cher Only" so no other Experts will answer. Thanks!

Please disregard what I said about asking a new question in my reply to you on your other question; I hadn't read this, yet. : )

---------------

The correct answer is:

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5 star rating would be very appreciated. Your rating should be based solely on my answer. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you need further information about this question/answer, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Best regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Thank you for your positive rating; it is appreciated.

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs