General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for a usb micro hdmi adapter.. Went to bestbuy…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a usb micro hdmi adapter

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Expert's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Went to bestbuy and walmart

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to buy one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: General
3/23/2018
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to research other retail stores you can order a usb micro hdmi adapter

1. Staples

https://www.staples.com/micro+usb+to+hdmi/directory_micro+usb+to+hdmi

2. Walmart does offer many brands as you can order online and then have it sent to your local store for pickup

https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/usb-to-hdmi-adapters

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael