General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Teacher only:! Could you find me a list of furniture

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Teacher only:Hi, Sarah! Could you find me a list of furniture assemblers in Chicago?
3/22/2018
Lindie-mod
I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Lindie
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good afternoon. Thank you for the request. The two companies below were really the only specific companies that I could find that focus on furniture assembly. There was another company (Grand Installers Inc.) but they mainly focus on cabinet assembly and installation. If interested, their website is http://chicagoassemblyservices.com/. These are the two main furniture assembly companies in Chicago:

• Assembly Squad - "#1 Rated Furniture Assembly Company in Chicago" - http://www.assemblyserviceil.com/
  • Big Helpers - "You name it - we build it! Everything from complicated Murphy beds, to wardrobes, and almost every type of furniture from every retailer, such as IKEA, Wayfair, Walmart, Crate and Barrel, Closet Made, and so many more. Big Helpers makes furniture assembly easy and efficient for all of our clients!" https://www.bighelpers.com/services/furniture-assembly

I hope this is enough information to meet your needs. If you are satisfied with my customer service, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher